Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hey everyone--Happy Cinco de Mayo, wherever you may be! Today I am taking another small step in getting my online act together and posting my first video blog. I am gaining immediate and huge respect for those people that already do this so well (I'm particularly thinking of iJustine, the quintessential videoblogger...she just rocks). But I think this is a really great way to get myself out there, and share both thoughts and hopefully a little personality. Bear with me--it will get better! (I can hear someone out there saying "it can't get much worse...)

This was filmed (well, digitized) deep within the massive Newport Image Studios, and you'll note my beloved iMac and indispensable Drobo behind me (after blogging fame arrives I will be hitting DataRobotics up to be a sponsor...) In future blogs I'll do a little studio tour (trust me, it will be quick) and talk about printers, cameras and lighting. But most of all, I want to talk about wedding and portrait photography and everything that goes in to it. So off we go, with the B-52's singing Love Shack in the background---fingers crossed that this uploads.

Please send feedback--I can take the criticism! And I want to hear from you!

Best wishes and crunchy nachos, Don


No comments: