Monday, May 17, 2010

Planes, proms and iPads...

Technology has it's own rewards. This evening, as I flew from Providence to Washington, I was reviewing my portfolio on the iPad. As we started the descent, my lovely seat-mate, Dawn, commented on the photos and asked if I did Senior portraits (Mai oui!). We quickly ran through this weekend's prom photos and she asked for my card. It proved to me yet again that this IS a different device--and a superb way of sharing imagery. Photographs just pop on the screen and you can leaf through them so intuitively it is better than either prints or a notebook computer. So Dawn, I hope to hear from you and enjoyed our chat thoroughly; Chris & Hadley, your prom was a blast!




























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:27th St S,Arlington,United States

2 comments:

peg dobbing said...

Many thanks to you again, Don, for doing such a beautiful prom shoot for my son. The kids loved you & thought you were the coolest guy ever, which is absolutely true! I've already received many compliments on the pics, especially the candids you have such an eye for. You have truly found your niche; your passion shines through with every pic!

Newport Image said...

Thanks Peg! Pretty handsome couple, eh? Nice work Mom!