Friday, May 21, 2010

Twas the Night...


Twas the night 'fore the wedding
And all through my
house
Not a trackpad was stirring
(I still use a mouse...)

The cameras ready,
Date/times all in synch
The batteries all charged with
Flashes that blink.

Formatted cards all lined
In a row
I cleaned all the lenses,
I'm sure it's a go.

Lists, names and numbers
Entrusted to notes:
Family, bridesmaids and
And all of their blokes

Rehearsal's tomorrow
And sure to be fun.
With forecasts of blue skies
And plenty of sun.

The big day will follow
Emotion galore...
Haru and Ivo
And forty eight more.

To capture this day
A privilege each time.
Love in a viewfinder
Is always sublime.

So here's to the venue,
The family and guests
The vendors and helpers
and everyone stressed.

One thing is sure
and that we all know.
They both love each other
And tears will a flow.

But I'll bet you now
That mostly we'll see
Smiles, grins and laughter
And joy set a free...

Haru and Ivo, may your lives be rich, blessed and full. DAJ

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: